|Re: [eigen] Preconditioners|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Preconditioners
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 15:13:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jiXyhaZA0ZoDfJhMJk2bmeugCobbX6TnsPom0LM1pGo=; b=C0wqadDvY/v2ZD/87u1Y1EpeCPfwJvSbq8pW5bgHceOhwDTT2BEst1OcD+/FuDFZ4r L0K9UeWNIbr6UposxaMSxfl0AovDDbZ7YxWSnAc0duE76RkdfmC7KYyq09rEVw71r5Wh odu5I0kET8Kntz0I+NJJpNnJhTYY7fJBjhQnU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=FXmhne9F9juF2v83sRAShNLHf7Je7iDyTdPlS7vVoBuFQnWMGSCWv48wpIkNTzwpaA D+w/3vS9DwLolSzDa47Si22fiFxqFJAUnCrSOG7eURQLAgUL2zyOkVPX19dB61gSGJHq 48LkPUqP0Zi3QmJtu5OObPuQG//4uSDtq76rc=
Ah, I didn't think of the Sparse module.
Somehow I was thinking only of dense matrices, sorry.
2009/5/29 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> are you talking about preconditioners for iterative sparse solvers ?
> then yes it is planed to have that. Actually, a few preconditioners
> are already almost there, I mean we already have incomplete LLT and
> LDLT factorizations. What is really missing is the iterative solver
> For the timing, that highly depends if someone step in because I
> clearly won't have time to look at that soon. There is already so much
> to do !
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I haven't heard of any plans in that direction.
>> I agree that that would be a very welcome addition but personnally I
>> don't have time and I also don't have any experience with
>> 2009/5/29 Ted Kord <teddy.kord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> I'd like to ask if there are any plans to include preconditioners and if
>>> yes, what time scale we're looking at?