|Re: [eigen] Preconditioners|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Preconditioners
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 15:09:36 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=KtN84vB/3D7u26vDm4ojzTltkXo1VEeyjI7+moHtLow=; b=ZqPI+JVNGQoygzQofhGpaFFrjx/upStsiLCppNdk9ogF8DaAdMbRz/B9CKIknHNyAl DawGTNtB7eksKlg7KSRTcHI/kEVOy+Z7Ddu2ydo+cGA0iNov3qst7sfPbxFuFNP0RqiN 8tw0FeV+mDoqrKQR38SO7zXf9nU2L9DroF7sQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=iRsi7xI769yNmAF5rkl0LCqVmPlUNj4FQTw65sqWYKttsCi7EMsGUWjOGOPMjuNnNk 3IKRtestyazGx0eKJ2155L8FQz52gVL1xTpL+HZDua/S+1/TGlMna1y4Z9ty9zbwmzgB hFzoIauOqKTOG7+ZqF/x6vYurK3GVqdq185IM=
are you talking about preconditioners for iterative sparse solvers ?
then yes it is planed to have that. Actually, a few preconditioners
are already almost there, I mean we already have incomplete LLT and
LDLT factorizations. What is really missing is the iterative solver
For the timing, that highly depends if someone step in because I
clearly won't have time to look at that soon. There is already so much
to do !
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I haven't heard of any plans in that direction.
> I agree that that would be a very welcome addition but personnally I
> don't have time and I also don't have any experience with
> 2009/5/29 Ted Kord <teddy.kord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I'd like to ask if there are any plans to include preconditioners and if
>> yes, what time scale we're looking at?