Re: [eigen] [patch] Missing function in StdVector

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Gael Guennebaud
<gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> actually I think a better fix would be:
>
> using vector_base::insert;

I just tried it and it works but seems a little bit mysterious to mee.

You have to write exactly what you suggested and what irritates me is
how the compiler decides which of the three implementations from
std::vector he is going to use. He is not using all of them and since
no signature is defined the compiler choice occurs to me like 'dark
magic' and I would suggest to stick to the initial approach - it just
seems to be more clear what is happening.

I also registered some more errors in the interface and attached
another patch - these were just signature errors (const correctness &
return values).

Hauke