Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial done

Hi Franck.

I'm not very familiar with cdash yet.
I thought people had clients on their computer and that the client would
update the cdash by sending some information...

So anyway, if it is possible for every test system to switch to use the hg
repository this is clearly the way to go. I can help if something is needed.
The checkout and update would be as on described on the wiki.

There's no svn-mirror planned currently.

Last, i think Benoit has fixed something about cdash already :-)

regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>