|Re: [eigen] bitbucket downtime|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] bitbucket downtime
- From: Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:42:30 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=XFWTT+egXdBet1ddoiGgLiTX72VtfHjZzzw4cX65Eww=; b=bBPpNb/iCC/ym4itFRpJrRwlcuTi0wy/oeQkDX4fUH/bGanG4t6FwDCNfa1pUapRw5 vWXp9L6PgWZT2VpYG5pWLG272fxk193/Ito6rSwNm8KZnqAA9XpMENA8RxINc7aOi+c7 7MfyoE3WOEBvOe8Qo8/xiDFvOv16Rm/7GOLq0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=X2LS3rzDu2WjaWUAHl0nGonDwGSRb8an8tDCldgn3WjeFRNokIz4yGTL/wZ0UUOBcb p1HuYoFnc0xTrUnqgacxvN+y6H9zLXlUbuCnGcI/482Z31+QQpsOF1KIvDecwt1TVS4E tHnuW0kVgtjpkgySoku0tLDD5hacffudXLfxQ=
We may want to consider applying for a Google code hg repository. It
would probably be easy for a robot to pull from bitbucket and push to
google code. Maybe hg has multipush support (so you can push to
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> bitbucket is currently down, for 1 hour already, with a ridiculous
> excuse. Below I paste what can be read on bitbucket.org at the moment.
> Not saying we should take any action based on this, I'm just recording
> this for future reference...
> -----CUT HERE -----------
> Hang on - we ran out of disk space and are scaling.
> We're currently scaling our disk space to twice the size, and will
> handle this in a more graceful manner in the future. Sorry for the
> The linux kernel seem to be lying.
> /dev/sdf 69G 53G 17G 76% /data/vol1
> Tue May 26 23:45:32 CEST 2009: Creating a EBS snapshot to remount and
> scale the disk. Currently at 44%.
> Wed May 27 00:02:40 CEST 2009: Currently at 50%. Looks like this will
> take a hour. Shouldn't keep anyone from comitting locally or reading
> up on the lasest goddies or perhaps make a chair fight.
> Wed May 27 00:13:08 CEST 2009: Currently at 55^H7%. We need to use
> this snapshot when it's been created, I hope it isn't as slow as
> creating it.
> Mads - The bitbucket team