|[eigen] bitbucket downtime|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] bitbucket downtime
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:35:20 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PSDNix6HNgX4I08TJSVyGnIoUIrFVOT6uzkDQ0ecOhw=; b=lHi+1BV0SgsNH2mammHn8IA3yds6E8Cs9Y0ujbLdCFogBkCUfjNxpi/8GxSE2C0crC t5mK/yGij8j6PrXxlPDaBDvmRJgZMiIlMzkKbJw4rLMn98AMVY/1jiK3e3u1UZwYu1pM qL6xkc/X7FvVOZ7INk1zXFo4+kpNCdRSpC3UI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=CypaZNlLt+KaJFDzOQvzE5i+KbXlKXQQZWtR1IRjpW3p4cVwlprmtM9ogrMBAylgEE ttjjLwgZj1l5qUyRPp1xuZsSgW7FJjZiiuvtEc5es8YvOXUvqAN3P/hZEgLcn9slH6vC dsjdtA2RlKmGH7vC4eBC/qDNSXMXf7AjHPHXs=
bitbucket is currently down, for 1 hour already, with a ridiculous
excuse. Below I paste what can be read on bitbucket.org at the moment.
Not saying we should take any action based on this, I'm just recording
this for future reference...
-----CUT HERE -----------
Hang on - we ran out of disk space and are scaling.
We're currently scaling our disk space to twice the size, and will
handle this in a more graceful manner in the future. Sorry for the
The linux kernel seem to be lying.
/dev/sdf 69G 53G 17G 76% /data/vol1
Tue May 26 23:45:32 CEST 2009: Creating a EBS snapshot to remount and
scale the disk. Currently at 44%.
Wed May 27 00:02:40 CEST 2009: Currently at 50%. Looks like this will
take a hour. Shouldn't keep anyone from comitting locally or reading
up on the lasest goddies or perhaps make a chair fight.
Wed May 27 00:13:08 CEST 2009: Currently at 55^H7%. We need to use
this snapshot when it's been created, I hope it isn't as slow as
Mads - The bitbucket team