[eigen] bitbucket downtime

bitbucket is currently down, for 1 hour already, with a ridiculous
excuse. Below I paste what can be read on bitbucket.org at the moment.

Not saying we should take any action based on this, I'm just recording
this for future reference...

Benoit

-----CUT HERE -----------

Hang on - we ran out of disk space and are scaling.

We're currently scaling our disk space to twice the size, and will
handle this in a more graceful manner in the future. Sorry for the
inconvience.

The linux kernel seem to be lying.

/dev/sdf               69G   53G   17G  76% /data/vol1

Tue May 26 23:45:32 CEST 2009: Creating a EBS snapshot to remount and
scale the disk. Currently at 44%.

Wed May 27 00:02:40 CEST 2009: Currently at 50%. Looks like this will
take a hour. Shouldn't keep anyone from comitting locally or reading
up on the lasest goddies or perhaps make a chair fight.

Wed May 27 00:13:08 CEST 2009: Currently at 55^H7%. We need to use
this snapshot when it's been created, I hope it isn't as slow as
creating it.

Mads - The bitbucket team