|Re: [eigen] [PATCH] Block traits patch|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] [PATCH] Block traits patch
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:25:57 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8yxmt0sjPU0fGU3giP8FD2uZrYFd7Ap+9tJDjLz5oPY=; b=aJHlwiKDQvOcMqFyQ+PjsQ47mzCldpDALOYJJaPh2hLeQ0CngvnGXcGV+Y1I98EtvD WCfHzfVDVanTeg6/ccfmMjvPEx/cDI39cqU43/bsX7ofut3uAwu5syNuqVJYsvvzVYGB PgkmKoDmXKoAnGa0DZkfYHXMKCHdm13ZN1CPc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Ij8/luk5hcBP3T8t2MRlLeoKrfZ72NYMeIJK/N1LQPy18eFe3xGXknszH/Vt3K0wyW J0HB++5kFbDBrqxJdQORoCNcIxPY4LXHxWiycBmH5z8lxcjPUn2CCOriymU2FsL/sHJ2 sUmShjqIGa681WMqvB6hJn3cj411HfyA5g8yI=
2009/4/9 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I already forgot that I was working on the branch - sorry for the confusion.
> After switching back to the trunk I realized that the patch was not complete
> - CoeffReadCost was missing. I just attached the new patch as well as a
> patch for the MathFunctions.h - in that one I fixed the double-float
> conversions in the defines - the 800+ warnings were a little bit annoying.
> Almost all unit tests passed. Only test_qtvector failed - probably due to
> the missing delete operator corresponding to the overridden new operator (I
> got a warning C4291) and test_BVH as well as test_autodiff did not compile.
> The first one because StdVector does not work on Visual Studio 2008 (I don't
> have more details at the moment) and the second one because of some the
> 'asm' lines and some other calls in test_autodiff().
Hmm, that's stuff for Gael, but he's busy at the moment.