Re: [eigen] sse asin implementation

Finally, I committed your work. Sorry for the long delay, been busy
with KDE 4.3 stuff.

I couldn't apply directly your patch, as instead it was to be
committed as the start of a new unsupported module, MoreVectorization.

So look in unsupported/Eigen/src/MoreVectorization/ and see if you
like it. I ran your test on it, it works.

Hope that now it will be much easier to add more unsupported
vectorized functions, now that the infrastructure is in place.

What would be nice would be to take your test code (from your second
attachment) and make it a new unittest in unsupported/test/ in Eigen's
unit test format.

As for adding more vectorized functions: now that we have this
unsupported module, it sure doesn't hurt to add more. You decide for
yourself if a given function is worth your time coding!