Re: [eigen] [Eigen] SSE may cause linker error on VS.net

2009/4/22 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Gael, can you please try the following patch. I removed the template
> stuff completely. Now we just have an overloaded function - it should
> always be preferred to the template function.

removing the templateness would be the optimal solution here, but we
still need the generic function in GenericPacketMath.h to be a
template. Here's something I never quite understood : is it ok to
overload a template function by a non-template one?