|Re: [eigen] Problem to compile trunk with MSVC|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Problem to compile trunk with MSVC
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:19:25 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=tkg3WCTzJ1ipRlSUfBSEVyRP0LZko65t/KLrqPDCtwQ=; b=GF8U+OuRBeepG8+Kp5WfqoBMTEhgkcpiDl1VU+FIFIMxT44I/GDazni2hjxSBVHNd1 rRRd6Xe1VURWU+ZYhicNVEkOF/R0APDU/+GPpNL0gEBE92e/+RKusCbnvB+v+SsCuQsi 6ZYS0ypRcKfdOLZYVVJqNVzuzf1qKXFHi1CUg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=eWRchmRcPFEKQg9KwoF+pvDTfvuaaWctE0LY17YO6uZH7QcMNeUuBbKJRjTwtiOtq1 wNaWhGVDxTgnff1ENydYKZHUYWq7ZDHbmcZdMQfegKwzmC29Zj7hblpO1vasY8tbb3I4 RQUGdN8z5WzUlk2JwoEIXA7ZUlMgDzHFGdI2I=
is it better now ? (rev 940406)
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 1:14 PM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> FMDSPAM schrieb:
>> Hi Gael,
>> many thanks to you and the all the other active parts of the eigen project
>> for your continuous efforts.
>> All I can do (at this time) is to spend some little cpu time to run the
>> cdash test suite, so i will do that.
>> Could you please take a look at the error cascade in trunk with MSVC ?
>> It's above (as usual) above my knowledge what is going on.
>> It seems problematic for MSVC to have source line like
>> but i could not see or trace when this problem occour at the first time.
>> May be the problem is a totally different one.
>> In the last few cdash tests, I use the original cdash-suite to avoid
>> further irritations. The problem still keep existing.
>> Please drop me a short note if you feel my additional email post a little
>> unpoliteful. In that case I will use the cdash tests only as a more
>> background channel.
> wishfully I look at eigen, but that's all. :'(
> The trunk seems (see cdash) back to "zero-problem-status", aside from my
> (MSVC) problem....
> Are there any ideas out there how to solve this?
> Best regards