|Re: [eigen] [RFC] symbolic computations using eigen|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] [RFC] symbolic computations using eigen
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 00:39:18 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7ENAvhCjHFqFTRfjLPojpKXKqYmMSGq+ApIBuRIX3VQ=; b=h9SEQNGTnA18o6FNd6W716ugdQQ4muJPq9zCAJj9tySa+9xcucZegC7+FNoM4WMAjJ d8Kla+AfyGptwANvKisrKZ/cOhuZzpayFfI2zu6ifXvr00D9LE8tP2M9oUXkv1Q0tCwf sMrXKxf4XlaHoELqHVlsdqchUVbMFvkGPJkks=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=SybcGhfceDRhDwtJ4gC4DoRwUgEi0b5WJYQSWU7YhksmW5GCYN/aHJmPehYtZQi7T6 zmU6hHBH2TaztJP6beaVRO0gsrx8vHrsXbNfIliC9C50fEA6jfxSBUTtLn+Jgksiq6H6 edeOSyjYCDD06g3C8mOW3kAGKHVXHUQr1tsmk=
2009/2/3 Geoffrey Hutchison <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Feb 2, 2009, at 5:40 PM, Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>> The classes have been on my hard drive for a while and I thought you may
>>> find these features useful enough for a potential inclusion in Eigen.
>> As for inclusion in Eigen, I think that the main prerequisite for this
>> would be for us to have clear use cases in mind and being confident
>> that we can cover them with good performance.
> One suggestion is that you could offer a "Eigen contributed" repository
Ah, you said _repository_. Interesting.
Working directly in a subdir of eigen2/ makes this work much more available.
But it requires that contrib/ contributors get a KDE SVN account. Keir
is already getting one anyway, and Timothy's been around for a while
so i guess it makes sense that he gets one too. However, should there
be people contributing only to contrib/, it would be strange to get a
KDE account just for that. So that would justify having a separate
repo. We could have a command in eigen2 to fetch it. Tuxfamily could
provide the SVN or Git repo.
I don't know.