Re: [eigen] sdgfdf

yes this is something I've thought about, there is no difficulty.
Actually my initial concern was rather about "int" which could be too
small if n > 2^32, so I'll make the types of both "index pointers" and
"coordinate" template parameters. Note that with "unsigned short" for
the coordinate type, you are limited to 65k x 65k matrices, that is
not very large.

Gael.