Re: [eigen] strange sizeof on windows

Armin Berres schrieb:
On Mon, 05 Jan 09 16:37, FMDSPAM wrote:
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi List,<br>
I just want to drop additional information (see picture) into this
thread.<br>

Ok, so it wasn't to late yesterdays and the sizes are really as reported
:)

Yes.
Do you know what is about the ?class member?
a) Eigen::MatrixBase... (Size is 1)
and b) Eigen::ei:_matrix_with_aligned... (Sieze is 1 too)

If this two ?class member? are regular, then the minimal Size of m should be 1+1+sizeof(float) = 6, correct?
With some alignment-magic maybe the array-part starts later and sizeof(m)=8.
(0xFD4C - 0xFD48 = 4)

So, the question is: Are a) and b) regular member variables.

Again, sorry if i miss the point. I'm not an expert at all
/Armin

PS: And please don't send HTML-only mails. As you can see above this is
no fun in Mutt and friends. The best is to not send HTML-Mails at all.

---

Ähm, yes, sorry :-[

---