[eigen] LU test fails

Hello,

I'm getting an error in the LU test:

Test lu_non_invertible<MatrixXcf>() failed in "/home/jitse/misc/eigen2/test/lu.cpp" (70)
    cols - rank == lu.dimensionOfKernel()

This error does not occur in every run. I got it in three runs out of eight.

I'm very new to the eigen library and this is the first time that I ran the test set. I found it not so easy because I never used cmake, so it's possible that I made a mistake which causes the error. Furthermore, I have cmake version 2.6.0 while the code requires 2.6.2. On the other hand, all other tests pass so that seems pretty unlikely.

My OS is Debian stable and gcc is version 4.3.2 (Debian 4.3.2-1). The CPU is an Intel Celeron and I enabled SSE2 in the test.

I'd be happy to debug myself soonish, but as I said I'm very new to eigen and I know only the basics about C++ templates. So I'm not sure I could find what's going wrong.

All the best,
Jitse Niesen

---