Re: [eigen] internal compiler error in cachefriendlyproduct.h

Gael Guennebaud schrieb:
On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:27 PM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is wierd:

E.g.
test_sparse_solver *is* ok with the vectorization patch in
cachefriendlyprodukt.h.
but
test_svd *is not*!

So what is the conclusion? I'm lost!.

well, only Microsoft devs could really fix that. perhaps it is worth
reporting the bug to them.

cheers,
Yes.

A minimalisic msvc solution showing the bug is always wanted by them then.

I know, that is not your business 'cause you not able to reproduce the problem (aren't you?) but I would highly appreciate that it is not me (and my English) what is knocking on MS door.

Cheers
Frank