[eigen] Re: pre-RC1 testing needed

Keir: indeed good idea, it's always useful to hear positive reports too.

Oh, and in case what's blocking people is that you don't know how to
build and run the tests, here you go:

1) checkout the latest sources

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2

2) create a build directory "eigen2build" alongside the "eigen2" directory

mkdir eigen2build

3) enter the build dir

cd eigen2build

4) run CMake, enable SSE2 or AltiVec testing (only used if available
so you can always enable that)

cmake -DEIGEN_BUILD_TESTS=ON -DEIGEN_TEST_SSE2=ON ../eigen2

5) run make, with an appropriate number of jobs: each job can take up
to 450 MB of RAM with GCC and up to 800 MB of RAM with MSVC

make -j2 // for 2 jobs

6) run the tests

cd test
ctest

7) if you want, you can run a test individually. You can get command
line help too.

../test_lu r1 s12345678