Re: [eigen] Feature request - Prevent dynamic resizing of a matrix

if we really want to be able to locally choose between the 2 behavior
(that is not possible with the #define, and only partly  possible with
the Flag), then I would rather suggest to do:

mat.strict() = <expression>;

or

mat.roresize() = <expression>;

or whatever other name. Votes are open!

As said Benoit, adding a new matrix flag unnecessarily create new
types with all the bad consequences (compilation overhead, object code
size, etc.), and that for what ? only to slightly change the behavior
of a single function ! no way !

Gael