|Re: [eigen] review of math libraries|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] review of math libraries
- From: "Benoit Jacob" <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:25:10 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=7uiJ1shA+vgbTcIqlOe5+JKBn+0V4bljjrRTXav/ycc=; b=BvyjarZu2ERYHznq3GFMhMmZ4CgqzjwHNFcc7KZNARwd0do3rk9fK/sf+etFsFJNT2 l1KchjIo/lKm/07bZd7pR1Octvgyzx8l90o5t1cCwXeMaJX/35TL+0Szp6g3KX/umoee kTj7PK6/wm2AT96gjnNzl5F4dAoHNGhyH0LM0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=XMqTWeT+YHqqebnytytQpNOBPS8onvMeT46rtbKrjR/KFDWCvsnuLYURvR5TgkhFun tjCyOLRkQFWjo/pwnsOPjg3VToANim9MQuYsKS4kDPZpSqfm7AysNg/FRQPqw8dX3pWx ygIbg6CfOvncSgz1I2tGohYq07v35vXi56EjQ=
2009/1/16 Timothy Hunter <tjhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
> for your information, some people at Willow Garage (the company behind the
> ROS project) recently review all the math libraries we are currently using
> in the tree, and eigen has been selected for all further math development:
> Thanks again for this wonderful library. Due to the soon-to-come release of
> kde 4.3,
You mean 4.2 :)
> do you plan to branch it to separate the unstable/experimental
> features from the stable branch?
Yes, next week we create the 2.0 branch and we release RC1. A couple
of days later, the final 2.0 release.
(I was going to post about this soon)
The longer term plan is to have a 2.1 release shortly before KDE 4.3.