|Re: [eigen] review of math libraries|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] review of math libraries
- From: Timothy Hunter <tjhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:49:41 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xvj51OqRgLLlA/Rqxc35HlAFY5j/LRLJs+iHrJUj1TM=; b=A7DjKMN16pE0YXEy7PETIJjGPzYIfYA+jtuE6RO1eewO0//RfttzwzvhIc8Ea3Dicu ask+llW/PpFXG4IKT4IhBkxAWbH6sbp0c5egCiJdrUXKQ9igS54F8w1M2L8iWfR+q5RF 6k2rsLJ73qse9kBxqpcdSkh7WESthe0qCmWjg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=Ha2QitiRn6aRA2Z07h/o+LzHvGzlA7b5sTvNS7jzPPS1NjNi4lCn/ebCOZPIAPC1MX d6ukw8SuTmlIQB/d2h19pI+l6+6xvH6Df/9S6abDE41eGqu26awBLQEp1/UZEJrDPYBC //S/iyupU2Ouh188NXB1Vx3XKZrRB1TvByrQQ=
Oh yes I meant 4.2 (looking forward to 4.3 as well) :)
Thanks for the information.
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/1/16 Timothy Hunter <tjhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hi all,
>> for your information, some people at Willow Garage (the company behind the
>> ROS project) recently review all the math libraries we are currently using
>> in the tree, and eigen has been selected for all further math development:
>> Thanks again for this wonderful library. Due to the soon-to-come release of
>> kde 4.3,
> You mean 4.2 :)
>> do you plan to branch it to separate the unstable/experimental
>> features from the stable branch?
> Yes, next week we create the 2.0 branch and we release RC1. A couple
> of days later, the final 2.0 release.
> (I was going to post about this soon)
> The longer term plan is to have a 2.1 release shortly before KDE 4.3.