Re: [eigen] problem to contact svn repository

Jitse Niesen schrieb:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2009, FMDSPAM wrote:

If I try to update working copy from "svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2" (as all the days before)
my subversion client (see version info below) pop up with:
"
Can't connect to host 'anonsvn.kde.org':
Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte.
"

I use

   svn://websvn.kde.org:443/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2

because I'm behind a firewall that blocks the default svn port, and that still seems to work.

Jitse

Confirmed. Nice "trick". Obvious for experts, not so for me. I noticed, that websvn was answering, but...

Thanks.

But: Is it "political correct" to use this port?

Frank