[eigen] Re: Eigen 2.0 branched, trunk open for 2.1 hacking

So I figured out svn merge.

Suppose that your checkout of the trunk is ~/path/to/trunk and your
checkout of the branch is ~/path/to/branch.

Suppose that you have made a fix in trunk and you want to back it to the branch.

First, commit your fix to the trunk. Note down the revision number, call it N.

Then, do:
cd ~/path/to/branch
svn merge -rM:N ~/path/to/trunk
svn ci