[eigen] Eigen 2.0 branched, trunk open for 2.1 hacking

Hi List,

2.0 was just branched at /branches/eigen/2.0. The 2.0.0 release should
occur in a few days.

This means that from now on, changes made in trunk
(/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2) will only appear in Eigen 2.1, not in Eigen
2.0. So trunk is wide open for 2.1 development. Now is again a good
time to do big changes in trunk.

Whenever we fix a bug in trunk, if we want the bugfix to appear in a
2.0.x release, we need to manually backport that fix to the 2.0
branch. It seems that the svn command of interest here is "svn merge"
but I have yet to learn how it works so don't ask me. The KDE Techbase
normally has information on this subject but it is currently down.