|[eigen] Eigen 2.0 branched, trunk open for 2.1 hacking|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Eigen 2.0 branched, trunk open for 2.1 hacking
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:20:34 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ho9aKiQ9e/CyMrjBke+LJu1qpHJUmR8QQImn2EgY2Fc=; b=Bx0NsBDWKSnzMcQoiwVN+I/SwSuYjbqEgPecohNA6EfMMSK0hKPYARaOmRXeyyaN7T YhEGUncmuVYAagQWiyCw5zLnC2G31hgnssIQMaSeZIEa1HQKThz7AdDWL+8BEeYENDYI nd1JAvrDALRvDYBZQDDPGIwtcUwmzoc4wh6kI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=h/BY07b8O2aklXDdUOsvdovh0rIQ839Q7d2scueddiTY3BsVksgcCuaumfebjMI6Rq 1wbFBkmRKGc22lb3txH0Lz7zLUyJBfo9fLJzuMnVWgUVJqI7Y+EypXUZF/FTXo1AfPzL 8hH2/dGWdSm/sb4vipGTcZwJzRdOTIhAD/FSw=
2.0 was just branched at /branches/eigen/2.0. The 2.0.0 release should
occur in a few days.
This means that from now on, changes made in trunk
(/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2) will only appear in Eigen 2.1, not in Eigen
2.0. So trunk is wide open for 2.1 development. Now is again a good
time to do big changes in trunk.
Whenever we fix a bug in trunk, if we want the bugfix to appear in a
2.0.x release, we need to manually backport that fix to the 2.0
branch. It seems that the svn command of interest here is "svn merge"
but I have yet to learn how it works so don't ask me. The KDE Techbase
normally has information on this subject but it is currently down.