Re: [eigen] What happens inside Eigen

very good job and thanks for the effort !

I would just like to add that new contributors are particularly welcomed for the different modules, and so the good news is that in most cases it is obviously possible to contribute without having to understand all this internal complexity of Eigen :) The Sparse module is the major exception with its own additional complexity !

cheers,
Gael.