|Re: [eigen] Usage of Eigen2 in a closed source application|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Usage of Eigen2 in a closed source application
- From: "Benoit Jacob" <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 21:37:58 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=uuWr55tYhVBrVWuOFy+Yk7gx9p5//r8RGc2jGTmg2dM=; b=bszlo1//G74nDzd+Bq9JD2ehh4st8D1P57JaDikGSUjkEGzEm1aEYfu6zPUV7YazLG vRHOv5YnTyqyFjrZviffQB0BQ5gUoQGcNGR+5dnGnVp9o4/piCPkURAnQu0j1V/supy+ uzt1ZyrZZUCugtrSpwSG7/17hy1Mb0XVAgY3k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=sIxwEVcvc39bZzzN7JRQuhG1BogtsRth/EOzZEbrnoI4vQlenEIwi1a7ejOwT2Awsg 9y5S5XbERAP98jHtHUY17857Vx70GPuWB6N7+a0+O36DQfvTzyqp/+RlsCpVeb760KnC +2KtEXVnJtCx0MgLQ/Pd/WqAHWmti+euicFQo=
Thanks for answering Frank's e-mail.
2008/12/13 Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>:
> that it didn't at the time have an SVD,
By the way, have you looked at reimplementing the SVD? I ask because
I'll have some time during the holidays and SVD is near the top of my
priority list, so if you haven't started it already then maybe I'll
try to do it.
> Benoit, perhaps it is worth adding an entry to the license FAQ explicitly
> explaining that eigen can be used in commercial applications, provided
> source modifications to eigen itself are released back to the community?
Yes, i'll do it, good idea.