[eigen] doxygen problem

Hello,

I wanted to release beta2 today, but I couldn't do what I wanted in the documentation because I'm fighting against doxygen.

In doc/ I added a file TopicLazyEvaluation.dox (splitting the lazy evaluation part away from QuickStartGuide).

Doxygen won't parse it -- the console output does not mention anything like "Generating docs for page TopicLazyEvaluation".

This file starts with:

namespace Eigen {

/** \page TopicLazyEvaluation Lazy Evaluation

did I forget anything???

Anyway, it'll be a few more days until beta2 because I really want to improve the docs.

---