Re: [eigen] Constructing a matrix by scalar*

Hell, I would love that to happen. Their math stuff is pretty unstructured and chaotic. But that's not something to be done during a masterthesis... I actually thought about it. But they have type independent arrays (And I don't like them...) with dynamic resizing etc...

Thanks a lot for the advice. I guess the tutorial would have told me just as well - I just looked over the constructors...

Gael Guennebaud wrote:

I forgot to mention: a better option would be, of course, to port VTK to eigen2 ;)

gael.