[eigen] Constructing a matrix by scalar*

Hi

I'm currently working with vtk and it has a pretty ugly way of dealing with vectors /- /at least in my opinion. So I thought I could use eigen2 to do some of the fixed-size vector-math I'm doing. I found that Matrix has a data() function which returns a raw pointer to the data so that's good. But What I'm missing is a constructor which constructs a i.e. vector3f from a float pointer without copying the data. If I want to efficiently interact between vtk and eigen, I think this is very crucial.

Is this somehow possibel?

Thanks
Benjamin

---