Re: [eigen] introduction

Hi Robi,

nice to see you here ! I'm glad to see that my link has been followed by at least one person !

gael.

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 7:46 PM, Benoît Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Robin,

Welcome, and we look forward to hearing about any issues with MSVC or ICC.

The KDE-on-Windows project already resulted in a number of improvements with
MSVC (and MinGW) but I'm sure more can be done.

Benoit

On Sunday 12 October 2008 19:27:06 Robin Carnecky wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I just replied to another thread and thought I might introduce myself. I
> am planing on using Eigen2 under Windows/Visual Studio 2008 for my
> private project. Up till now, I have used tvmet (I also helped making it
> MSVC compatible), but Eigen2 looks even more promising. I have found
> this library after a random visit of Gaëls homepage, I worked with him
> last year for a short time.
> I probably won't be too active, but I will try to get you some
> performance and compatibility reports for MSVC and ICC.
>
> Regards,
> Robi
>

> ---

---