Re: [eigen] docs updates

And for norm2() -- just to avoid confusion, I'd prefer squaredNorm() or
normSquared()

I've been thinking about this since your last e-mail. I was about to ask this list for everybody's opinions, now I have yours.

Other people, you opinions? Ok with adding l???Norm() and renaming norm2
() ---> squaredNorm()?
I definitely vote for renamig norm2 to normSquared or squaredNorm (probably the former, since I like similar functions to have the same prefix when using code completition). Without having read the docs, I would expect norm2 to be the L2-norm.

---