[eigen] Quaternions

Hi all,

Is there a bug tracker for eigen? I couldn't find anything, so am
sending here for the moment, but please let me know if there's an
alternative spot for notifying the developers of bugs.

Quaternions.h -> line 171.

inline Quaternion normalized() const { Quaternion(m_coeffs.normalized()); }

should be

inline Quaternion normalized() const { return
Quaternion(m_coeffs.normalized()); }

By the way, first post, so I thought I'd better say - nice library!
Have tried a few, but all were hobbled or incomplete in some way -
this one's very clever.

Regards,
Daniel Stonier.

---