|Re: [eigen] Function 'assert' unknown|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Function 'assert' unknown
- From: "Tim Vandermeersch" <tim.vandermeersch@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:56:25 +0200
- Cc: "Matthias Pospiech" <matthias.pospiech@xxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=tfBjC8mBdBwODe4f8yD87Lszkzt1O24LKHGn+n9F+OY=; b=jAtv7FFVMQbeH93CgQnuLEtQCMQhN8JbpRiYocl3g2gk6C5oGtcorI7mTW4C5aijFB i5EINcrBnVzazcYE4fT7y8Ij2C1l0tHbXVChrj4wamNs+gZ5qWXtijDX02A1Cm1VV5Pg V4WN+Xy/QNbX7EoeSlegEnAkBnEPSF7K0X9H4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=L6oKtUQ0LNNkjetVu1TaIHQY8w1+sbWKpeu/R6hqWu55b1aUga0kzJmTDa62bxtbqk Ht+bCPTGsZlRHeuL/mZcsDvEjhEhzmnH+zK1+/QlsQCyZ1ht4+HMKXYZ8i9qhR+CBsxA 1mmky3tXdFTs6glEcPlhfT1GahhZ0oeX8yeAM=
Just tried to compile a simple file that includes Eigen/Core with
VC2005 & VC2008, both compiled fine...
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Benoît Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My thoughts too, so I'm equally puzzled. Plus, a number of people have been
> using eigen2 with MSVC successfully.
> Matthias, do you get any compiler errors saying that <cassert> does not exist?
> If it does exist, can you look inside it to check that including <cassert>
> does indeed define assert?
> On Monday 22 September 2008 00:16:00 Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>> that's rather weird because Eigen/Core does include <cassert> before all
>> other Eigen's file..... I really don't know what else we could do !
>> so, is anyone aware about such an issue with VS2005 ?
>> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:59 PM, Cyrille Berger <cberger@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > On Sunday 21 September 2008, Matthias Pospiech wrote:
>> > > Compiler is VS 2005 SP1, Project is using Qt, but this does not matter
>> > > for the error.
>> > >
>> > > What is necessary to get it working?
>> > Most likely including <cassert> before the eigen include would solve the
>> > problem (while waiting for eigen devs to make a fix for eigen and msvc ;)
>> > ).
>> > --
>> > Cyrille Berger