Re: [eigen] Function 'assert' unknown

that's rather weird because Eigen/Core does include <cassert> before all other Eigen's file..... I really don't know what else we could do !

so, is anyone aware about such an issue with VS2005 ?

gael.

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:59 PM, Cyrille Berger <cberger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Sunday 21 September 2008, Matthias Pospiech wrote:
> Compiler is VS 2005 SP1, Project is using Qt, but this does not matter
> for the error.
>
> What is necessary to get it working?

Most likely including <cassert> before the eigen include would solve the
problem (while waiting for eigen devs to make a fix for eigen and msvc ;) ).

--
Cyrille Berger