|Re: [eigen] Function 'assert' unknown|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Function 'assert' unknown
- From: "Gael Guennebaud" <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:16:00 +0200
- Cc: "Matthias Pospiech" <matthias.pospiech@xxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=pMYM05nBZTpUpaqH3RL3aatESTMThPYuj4wR0AjovuM=; b=AuFmOqUfYI3Hw62HIL4TUuxJ2DzlzT+y1G3BET+r5z3pRl5VOaF3+ypm1dryfiJ+Oh Bfwdq2Jw4FpkTysELtUr4Uxdf5Bg4EgH3C/2TswDwjfL9TG8E4iFJa1uPxd/tu2tp5cn rqs97mX3l/8zq0nvxElCIvK4iCLRFlGUo+ebs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=DsRGvt6YqfE22SM5LSOAWjPxa3ovGD2muR7ShfgE1aAuC97Uz5Ue6REgn5Ki+rT6X5 0GIRRh5zjTwBptWvP7neKkBSRV7EPVUrjgXkHg5gV8W1VfqzcIQQCUunRwj87G12O/Xv ZI4GW1S5tT8hpxn7yYg7TOrjdoy6kqmxjqhMU=
that's rather weird because Eigen/Core does include <cassert> before all other Eigen's file..... I really don't know what else we could do !
so, is anyone aware about such an issue with VS2005 ?
On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:59 PM, Cyrille Berger <cberger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Most likely including <cassert> before the eigen include would solve the
On Sunday 21 September 2008, Matthias Pospiech wrote:
> Compiler is VS 2005 SP1, Project is using Qt, but this does not matter
> for the error.
> What is necessary to get it working?
problem (while waiting for eigen devs to make a fix for eigen and msvc ;) ).