Re: [eigen] Question on VisualStudio

Hello,

If I remember correctly, Gael has indeed been doing such fixes a while ago,
but I suppose that he isn't using MSVC on a daily basis so it has to be
expected that compilation with MSVC is sometimes broken.

If you care about it, please send to this list the compiler output, and tell
us which version of eigen you use.