Re: [eigen] vectorization and ABI

ok, just for the record there was a little mistake in what I said... the flags
of expressions should be computed using PacketAccessBit, not Actual. So it
really is:

*** what I propose instead ***

in util/Constants.h :

const unsigned int PacketAccessBit = 0x8;

#ifdef EIGEN_VECTORIZE
const unsigned int ActualPacketAccessBit = PacketAccessBit ;
#else
const unsigned int ActualPacketAccessBit = 0x0;
#endif

in other files:

// just replace PacketAccessBit by ActualPacketAccess and you're done

Flags = PacketAccessBit | SomeMoreBits;

if(Flags & ActualPacketAccessBit)