[eigen] vectorization and ABI

I think again that we need to make sure that enabling/disabling vectorization
does not affect the ABI. The use case is for apps who want to make a runtime
switch for vectorization. They would compile the same file a.cpp with and
without -msse2. If a.cpp contains functions that take (refs to) Eigen
matrices as argument, this requires the type of Eigen matrices to be
independent of whether -msse2 is used. This is currently not the case since
PacketAccessBit is set to 0 unless vectorization is enabled. So I think we
must change that. I understand that setting PacketAccessBit to 0 was a nice
convenience to quickly ensure that vectorized paths are never used without
vectorization support, but we can do without... so I'm for setting
PacketAccessBit regardless of the vectorization switch; and we could have
another constant ActualPacketAccess that is the same thing that is currently
called PacketAccessBit. What do you think? I know we discussed that before
but I don't remember clearly the outcome.