Re: [eigen] Re: Hibou !

On Thursday 03 April 2008 01:11:32 Pierre Jacob wrote:
> Hi everyone !
>
> I just subscribed to the mailing list. I'll look at the archive tomorrow
> and I'll try to make my owl more funny and scientist-looking. I don't want
> it to be the Eigen logo though, for it would seem that Benoit chose it
> because I'm his brother, which would be non-democratic; and there are
> probably better drawings than mine anyway !

You'll see I made several postings where I explained what I'm looking for for
the mascot. Of course being my brother doesn't exclude you, it just means
that when commenting/criticizing your owls I won't take as much care and tact
as with others :P

> I'll probably draw a female one too, by the way, so that we can put both
> side by side or make them have sex or something. I'll keep you posted.

*ahem* I hadn't planned to have an adults-only section in Eigen!