[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: "Benoît Jacob" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Re: Hibou !
- From: "Pierre Jacob" <pierre.jacob@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 00:11:32 +0100
- Cc: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=uT7fDKA11eYUCyCWJDSDy++y8iDdwzftXonzInQ+MCc=; b=K9FKttJ0ilMalefO9ZlmgC4BQxeY96CkQQtWBZWggnLBzH9nc0PArZ0tF/4Zwq3kNOpV+vViTKdYhtPN9TrxvxMqQhEVKbKsENR3G9RN9Fys/uBsBseyecvSyLCVoaEPQtWGClwNVt8/C48FkKe3MpUhsJqPkWVaFTnksPUBx8k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=OcigvAaGbVJizhco6Bb+Zy2eQ7eifbzizfIDepUTnr47ShGFI1K+BvwKKBgZkomfF4cm7p5DPQKNAYE6/T4zkpnMW+Ag57z9BvHGIACXV/LwTTKpsOCwsYKn/Y1rxcfZ3gwLb0dXNBcTQ393zTTCKMYPVzrAflUfPGyyhL1FKS0=
Hi everyone !
I just subscribed to the mailing list. I'll look at the archive tomorrow and I'll try to make my owl more funny and scientist-looking. I don't want it to be the Eigen logo though, for it would seem that Benoit chose it because I'm his brother, which would be non-democratic; and there are probably better drawings than mine anyway ! But it is good craic to draw owls, you should all try.
I'll probably draw a female one too, by the way, so that we can put both side by side or make them have sex or something. I'll keep you posted.
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Benoît Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To List: Pierre is my brother; Hibou means owl in French.
Pierre: thanks a lot for your owl, it's very nice and original. Not at all
what I want for Eigen's logo, but I've been thinking that we could have a
general 'owls' theme throughout Eigen's wiki so I'll be sure to find a use
for your owl.
Maybe you want to register to this list and/or read the recent threads in the
online archive. See "Mailing List" on eigen.tuxfamily.org for details.
0044 7 975 918 340