Re: [eigen] benchmarking weirdness

OK so I thought I'd update the list for the record. After a good chat on IRC
with Gael, all problems with ICC are solved and we now fully support ICC.

Also:

On Sunday 06 January 2008 15:32:29 Gael Guennebaud wrote:
> > and for your information, the 3x3 example takes about 15s without
> > expression template (with GCC and manual unrolling).
>
> I used another lib for that experiment ! it was just to show that
> everything seems to work well.

Sorry I didn't understand at once! It's good to know, after all the effort
that went into them, that expression templates are indeed a big optimization!