Re: [eigen] MatrixX multiply

Currently, Eigen doesn't provide any function for entry-by-entry product. The
reason is, that I have never seen a real-world use for that operation.

If you have a real need for it, could you explain it to me? If it's
convincing, i'll add it to the Eigen API for the next minor update ( 1.0.4).

That is a little difficulty to explain. In short: I am calculating a Gaussian function for an image which describes the probability densities of the colour distribution.  This is used for image segmentation.
As a part of this calculation a covariance matrix (I don't know if that's the proper term in english) is needed. In order to calculate the covariance matrix I need the  entry-by-entry product.
(this explanation might not be totally correct - I am unfortunately not the mathematical master mind of this project)

Steven