[eigen] MatrixX multiply

Hello everyone,

this is my first post here. I am new to Eigen and do not know if this is the right place to ask this kind of question, so please bear with me.

I intend to use Eigen for some matrix operations in my project. Basically I want to implement some code I previously wrote in Matlab. But I am not sure which would be the right function(s) to use.

In Matlab I have 3 matrix's. A, B and C .

C shall be the linear algebraic product of A and B.    C = A*B  .

To accomplish the same in my c++ project I used:

MatrixXf A(dim), B(dim), C(dim);     // dim = dimension of matrix
A.multiply(B, &C);

Is that the right function for a linear algebraic product ?

Further in Matlab there  is the "entry by entry" product. (Array multiplication)  " .* "

C = A.*B

What would be the right function for an entry by entry product ?

Thank you
Steven