[devel-heraia]filetime and C date

Now we have, at least, the filetime and C date coded correctly. Please, be
aware that in previous versions even if results seemed good, they weren't.
TODO : correct the DOS Date.

I prepared the code to add more flexibility on what we want to see and it
shouldn't be hard to had a menu to select lines in the data_intrepretor
window.

Changelog follows :

29.03.2005
	- Olivier Delhomme <heraia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          * src/decode.c and src/include/decode.h
	    . added a date_and_time structure
	      functions decode_filetime_date and decode_C_date now takes
	      this structure as an argument. This will make things easier
	      for the search capabilities still to add to heraia ;)
	    . At least the C dates and filetime dates are now Ok.
	      Still todo : dos date.

	   * src/data_interpretor.c
	     changed the calls to decode_filetime_date and decode_C_date
	     to reflect the changes in decode.c

26.03.2005
	- Olivier Delhomme <heraia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
	  * src/data_interpretor.c
	    . added numerous functions for flexibity
	    . now we can display only lines we want to see
	    . added C date interpretor
	    . added a status bar and moved the offset info in it

	 * src/include/data_interpretor.h
	    . modified the Data_Window_Struct to add display settings
	    . removed the label_offset and entry_offset
	    . added a window_statusbar and a statusbar_context

	 * src/decode.c and src/include/decode.h
	    . added a decode_C_date function

Cheers,

Olivier.