Re: [crisos] cannot make latest CrisoOS SDK

I am afraid to look stupid.. but

->----------------------------------------

>This system help you to manage the Foxboard firmware creation without manage
>patches from CrisOs website.

>First at all read the README

>mmmh you don't read README!
>read: 1: arg count
make: *** [all] Errore 2

I actually read the README, but it confused me a little bit!

 According to the section 6 Tyical use :

5. Typical use
-----------------
Typically you should follow this steps:

 * svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/crisos/svn/target/darwinfox
 * cd darwinfox
 * make patch <-- this apply the patches with crisos configuration
 * make mcm <-- ONLY IF YOU HAVE A MCM FOXBOARD
 * make menuconfig <-- choice wanted apps
 * make (good luck :p )
 * make flash <-- flash your fox trough eth0 interface

NOTE! After __any__ svn up you should re-run make patch and above.

If i do make patch before make I obviously get an error since the
openwrt folder is missing until a make step is completed, and if I
type make I get this strange warning about reading the README. Am I
missing something?

Enrico

> 2009/5/4 Claudio <claudyus84@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> 2009/5/4 Enrico Di Lello <enr.dilello@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> Did anyone manage to compile the svn version of the CrisOS after last update?
>>>
>>> After downloading the latest version and typing make, i get the followin error:
>>>
>>> (... a bunch of other packages...)
>>> A    openwrt/Makefile
>>> A    openwrt/README
>>> A    openwrt/feeds.conf.default
>>>  U   openwrt
>>> Estratta revisione 15581.
>>> make[1]: ingresso nella directory «/home/enrico/Scrivania/DarwinFox/darwinfox»
>>> test -e .feeded && ./openwrt/scripts/feeds update -a
>>
>> Thanks you Enrico for report. Please retry now after r131
>>
>> Ciao
>>
>> ---
>> CrisOs mailing list
>> Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list