Re: [crisos] svn darwinfox won't compile

I solved the problem, with the help of a friend of mine. We corrected
the source code:
on the file pcap-linux.c, on line 365, there is a "..handle->" that
must be corrected with "p->".

Anyhow, I was using the standard packages, selecting only the ETRAX
architecture at the beginning.

Bye,

Enrico

2009/5/8 Claudio <claudyus84@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2009/5/6 Enrico Di Lello <enr.dilello@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hello Claudio,

>> After some compling, the menuconfig pops up., and I select the ETRAX
>> LX100 architecture. Since a couple of revisions ago, it seems that,
>> after selecting the architecture, a lot of packages and library
>> (virtually all of them ) are selected by default with a <M> flag. I am
>
> have you choice select all packages by default?
> Your error log show up that libpcap doesn't compile.
> Try removing building folder, tmp folder and staging dir. (inside
> openwrt; rm -dfr tmp/ build_dir/ staging_dir/
>  ) and reconfigure the sdk using make menuconfig (only select foxboard)
>
> I'm also on #crisos@freenode (sometimes)...
>
> ---
> CrisOs mailing list
> Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list