[crisos] Problem with usbserial

just wondering if anyone would have a solution for the following problem:

In our Darwin/Foxboard project, the both USB ports on Foxboard are/can be equipped with a device that uses usbserial driver. In certain case we should make a HW-reset for one of these devices (power down/up); the other device shouldn't be affected on this. We already tried disabling / enabling a either of the ports works as should; also if the other device is used by i.e. usb-storage, the HW reset for one port works OK.

But, if both ports have an active usbserial device, this causes kernel panic. In hc_crisv10.c there is a comment: "Two devices responded to a transaction request. Must be resolved by software. FIXME: Reset ports?". Ok, resetting the ports (or even reloading usbserial) would be a partial fix for our project, but would it be possible to preserve the other port?

Regards, Zoni