Re: [crisos] ipkg?

Hi Oscar

2009/3/7 Oscar Eriksson <oscar.r.eriksson@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I get error messages also when using ipkg. Are both ipkg and opkg broken at
> the moment or have I installed it in the wrong way?
> (ipkg version 0.99.163)

Opkg is a fork of ipkg 0.99.163 that has the same bugs. I report
issues to opkg maintainers (1) but atm they don't fix the problem . On
darwinfox I revert busybox to ancient version that include ipkg (see
darwinfox makefile for info)
This workaround can be removed and openwrt can be totally fixed when
(1) will be closed.

Patches are always welcome! ;)

1. http://code.google.com/p/opkg/issues/detail?id=4

> root@CrisOs:~# ipkg install peercast
> Installing peercast (0.1214-1) to root...
> Downloading
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/repository/darwinfox/all/peercast_0.1214-1_cris.ipk
> Installing uclibcxx (0.2.2-1) to root...
> Downloading
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/repository/darwinfox/all/uclibcxx_0.2.2-1_cris.ipk
> can't get //usr/lib/ipkg/info/uclibcxx.control open for read
> can't get //usr/lib/ipkg/info/peercast.control open for read
> Configuring peercast
> Configuring uclibcxx
> Successfully terminated.
> Collected errors:
> Unable to open the control file in  set_flags_from_control
> Unable to open the control file in  set_flags_from_control
>
> /Oscar

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list