[crisos] ipkg?

I get error messages also when using ipkg. Are both ipkg and opkg broken at the moment or have I installed it in the wrong way?
(ipkg version 0.99.163)

root@CrisOs:~# ipkg install peercast
Installing peercast (0.1214-1) to root...
Downloading http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/repository/darwinfox/all/peercast_0.1214-1_cris.ipk
Installing uclibcxx (0.2.2-1) to root...
Downloading http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/repository/darwinfox/all/uclibcxx_0.2.2-1_cris.ipk
can't get //usr/lib/ipkg/info/uclibcxx.control open for read
can't get //usr/lib/ipkg/info/peercast.control open for read
Configuring peercast
Configuring uclibcxx
Successfully terminated.
Collected errors:
Unable to open the control file in  set_flags_from_control
Unable to open the control file in  set_flags_from_control

/Oscar