Re: [crisos] DarwinFox SDK

Hi Frederic

2009/2/15 Frederic AYRAULT <fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to connect a LCD display (http://foxlx.acmesystems.it/?id=8021)
> and a temperature sensor (http://foxlx.acmesystems.it/?id=89)
> on my Fox running darwinfox 8.09-4.
>
> I am just able to test gpio with a LED and a switch using setbits and
> readbits (http://foxlx.acmesystems.it/?id=17)
>
> I would like to do the same tests using GPIO syscalls
> (http://foxlx.acmesystems.it/?id=22)

On darwinfox I have some problem to port gpiosyscall. I don't have
time to fix it so the gpiosyscall aren't supported inside darwinfox.
sorry :)
(Patches are always welcome!)

> but when I try to get the SDK using svn co
> svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/crisos/svn/target/darwinfox,
> I do not get the openwrt trunk :

Yes. it is correct.
Now the openwrt trunk is downloaded during make. I change this
behaviour to avoid update problem when you use svn up.

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list