[crisos] DarwinFox 8.09-2

Hi

I tried to install some USB packages with ipkg -force-depends install "package" but it still coplains about not finding dependency kmod-usb-core. It is not in the ipkg list!

That is why I decided to install DarwinFox 8.09-4, but now it does not get an IP from the dhcp server, It shows up in the dhcp log, so it is beeing offered an IP address but something is still wrong, it's not working for me! I reflashed many times.

I reported this as a bug at http://www.crisos.org/flyspray/  because i feel I have flashed it correctly!

I am looking for an image that can identify my new Sony/Ericsson F305 modem via USB. Can the Alpha version do that?

Any help is appreciated!

/Jarmo