Re: [crisos] Still having problems with kmod-usb-core!

Hi

I can't answer why dpkg get error since no more use this board from many times.

At my known kmod-usb-acm module is the only that provide a serial line abstraction over usb.
It need kmod-usb-core: if dpkg have pb, try download manually file to your host and then to the target via ftp, scp ... and insmod it manually.

It should work.