Re: [crisos] Still having problems with kmod-usb-core!

try the kmod-usb-serial-option driver, and see if You get the serial
interfaces /dev/ttyUSB0...2.

Don't mind about the dependency error in usb-serial* drivers, it doesn't
seem to affect the functionality in any way.

Jouni

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 21:44 +0100, Jarmo Lehto wrote:
> Hi
> I have installed DarwinFox 8.09-4 and I still have problems installing
> packages. I tried "ipkg -force-depends install kmod-usb-acm" and get
> an error:
>
> Collected errors:
> ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-usb-acm:
>          kmod-usb-core
>
> I'm trying to get my Huawei E220 3G modem running. Does anybody know
> if there is support for it in this distro?
>
> /Jarmo

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list